J. Cole Drops Surprise Single ‘Snow On Tha Bluff’

June 17, 2020

J. Cole surprised fans today with the release of his new single, "Snow on the Bluff". The track is a direct response to ongoing protests against police brutality and racial injustice, and specifically speaks to Cole's struggles with activism as a celebrity.

"There's a young lady out there that she's smarter than me / I scrolled through her timeline in these wild times and I started reading these crackers / driving her crazy, she's mad at these capitalists, these murder cops.

" I'm crazy, "he raps part, possibly goodbye to Chicago rapper Nonme's social media presence. Most of the same way there is confusion and confusion in front of her vocal activism with Nome and Cole's feelings: "And the frustration that fills her words comes from the fact that most people see you / just wake up because And I'm not, that's no reason for me to talk to you better. Nonum herself reacted to the song, writing on Twitter, "Lyrics, but shit, it's something about Queen Tone that is bothering me. Is. "She later deleted the tweet." Snow on Tha Bluff "is Cole's first official single since 2019's" Middle Child ".

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »