Chris Evans Joined Instagram So He Could Share Photos Of His Dog

May 18, 2020
Chris Evans Joined Instagram So He Could Share Photos Of His Dog

'Captain America' Chris Evans joined Instagram earlier this month when he accepted Chris Pratt's "#AllInChallenge". Evans recently revealed the reason why he joined photo and video sharing social networking platforms. The actor joined the social media platform so that you can see pictures of his dog Dodger.

In an interview with Jimmy Fallon, Evans stated that his pet dodger is the reason his Instagram account exists.

Evans said, "I think I caved. I feel so old. I've been to the party so late."

He said, "You know what it is? I had great pictures of my dog. I loved them, they are working in my phone. I need to put it somewhere."

Fallon then inquired as to what was wrong with Dodger's quarantine haircut. He said that when he trimmed his pet's hair before quarantine, it was very good.
"I did it once right before the quarantine started, I trimmed it a little bit, just a little bit over time. And it went very well so I became a little confident and put a little bit of attachment in and it It exploded. In my face and I was trying to fix it and eventually I was like, well, I just have to cut my losses, "Evans recalled.

"He hasn't seen a mirror yet. I told him it looks great," Evans wrote, sharing a picture of the dog's quarantine trim that it is inaccurate.
Dogger has already made two appearances on Evans' profile.
Evans has 3.5 million followers on Instagram.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »